Applying our extensive transaction experience, deep industry knowledge and broad network of relationships...
We assist clients in raising private capital from institutional sources to fund growth opportunities...
As a leading boutique investment bank specializing in the commercial & industrial sectors, we provide financial...
Boards of directors make decisions that are subject to intense external scrutiny. In pursuing the best interests of...
Wilcox Investment Bankers provides financial restructuring and distressed merger & acquisition advisory services...
Wilcox Investment Bankers is a boutique specializing in providing merger & acquisition and capital raising advisory services to private, family and founder owned commercial and industrial businesses with revenue of $15-250 million.
How Can We Help You?
I founded Wilcox Investment Bankers in 2008 based on a simple mission: Deliver top-notch professional service, high-quality advice, and senior-level experience. Combine that with hard work, honesty, and straight-talk to achieve excellent outcomes for commercial and industrial clients. Since, we have ridden the ups and downs through a number of cycles, but the mission stays the same. We love working with great clients to help them achieve great results.
Jason N. Wilcox, Founder & Managing Director
Distribution & Supply companies are responsible for the movement of goods from a supplier to the commercial end user. This includes many functions such as purchasing, warehousing, inventory management, stocking, assembling, processing, marketing, selling and delivery.
Let the numbers speak for themselves.
For the latest articles and insights regarding M&A activity, valuations, capital raises, and more, subscribe to our blog.
- Quantifying the Biden Capital Gains Tax Proposal for Owners Considering a Business Sale April 25, 2021
- Wilcox Investment Bankers Middle-Market Merger & Acquisition Survey (April 2021) April 19, 2021
- What Do Merger & Acquisition Advisors Do? How Do They Add Value to Sellers? March 24, 2021
- Why You Need a M&A Advisor if a Buyer Has Approached About Acquiring Your Business March 17, 2021
- Preparing Your Business to Maximize Sale Price March 11, 2021