Applying our extensive transaction experience, deep industry knowledge and broad network of relationships...
We assist clients in raising private capital from institutional sources to fund growth opportunities...
As a leading boutique investment bank specializing in the industrial and energy sectors, we provide financial...
Boards of directors make decisions that are subject to intense external scrutiny. In pursuing the best interests of...
Wilcox Investment Bankers provides financial restructuring and distressed merger & acquisition advisory services...
How Can We Help You?
I founded Wilcox Investment Bankers in 2008 based on a simple mission: Deliver top-notch professional service, high-quality advice, and senior-level experience combined with hard work, honesty, and straight-talk to achieve excellent outcomes for middle-market clients. Since, we have ridden the ups and downs through a number of cycles, but the mission stays the same. We love working with great clients to help them achieve great results.
Jason N. Wilcox, Founder & Managing Director
Distribution & Supply companies are responsible for the movement of goods from a supplier to the commercial end user. This includes many functions such as purchasing, warehousing, inventory management, stocking, assembling, processing, marketing, selling and delivery.
Let the numbers speak for themselves.
For the latest articles and insights regarding M&A activity, valuations, capital raises, and more, subscribe to our blog.
- Wilcox Investment Bankers Middle-Market M&A Survey – December 2020 December 8, 2020
- Why Business Owners Hire a M&A Advisor (Part II) December 4, 2020
- Why Business Owners Hire a M&A Advisor (Part I) December 4, 2020
- Academic Research Highlights the Top Reasons to Engage a M&A Advisor December 3, 2020
- Extreme Costs of NOT Selling Your Business When the Time is Right December 3, 2020